14/10/2008

Maria

Recently home from Barcelona after seeing two shows with the WWE, Smackdown/ECW and RAW we have a few more signs to show (plus some old ones as well). The first one is basically a copy of the one we had last year for Torrie Wilson. Unfortunately we were not as lucky with this one because we never got to meet Maria, even though we saw her at the show, and she never saw the sign even though my son was holding it up high. I am still quite happy with this one and especially the leopardpattern I managed to draw. We do have another "We flew in..."-sign as well, and that one is dedicated to Mickie James (who is actually worth the trip for real). We were however extremly lucky with that sign and I will come back about that later.




We saw Maria, but she never saw the sign!




Hopefully we will get to show this one for Maria one day and I am sure she will appreciate the pattern, and the message!

No comments: