11/11/2007

Chris Masters, The Masterpiece-sign

This sign was also prepared before we wnet to Barcelona to see Smackdown. When I was planning a sig for The Masterpiece I originally wanted to try to copy the Mona Lisa and put Chris Masters face there instead of hers. Concidering how bad I am at drawing faces I eventually changed my mind and made this one instead. The fonts I copied from the movie Masters of the Universe and I just changed the text to match Chris Masters. Its not to bad and the body came out really good even thou I failed yet again with a facedrawing.

Chris Masters never showed up in Barcelona, he was serving a suspension at the WWE for drug-violations so the sign stayed in the suitcase. It will now stay in the closet since Chris Masters has been released by the WWE and since Chris Masters is a trademark name for the WWE he wont be able to use it when he hits the independent wrestlingcirkus. Thats the faith of many of my signs, as soon as I make them people get fired or even worse, die! I will have to be more careful in the future.


No comments: