25/11/2007

Shawn Michaels, HBK wrestling sign

This sign is one of my personal favorites, the photo isn´t because it does not do the sign justice. The actual design I stole from a Wrestlemania logo and its one of the best looking signs I have ever made. I have no idea why I cant get the photo right because it does not show the Shawn Michaels part from the right angle. You will just have to take my word for it. The message on the sign is simple thou, HBKs number one. Shawn has never seen this sign, story of our lifes, but we have met him and he is a very professional and nice person. He took time for autographs, a chat and a photo even thou he was on his way to the show. It was like it was no discussion, you are fans, of course there is time for you. We like Shawn, a lot, and hope to wave this sign at a show in the near future but I guess we have to go to a show in the States then since he does not go abroad so often anymore.


No comments: