02/12/2007

Batista wrestling signs

Once again I tried to draw a face and once again I failed. I have no idea how I managed to give Batista those lips (he might have been thinking of Melina, or maybe I was!) and the eyes just look crazy instead of the intimidating look I was after. Mind you, I am happy with the Superman-logo and the simple text "Superman" since that is the way Batista is portrayed when wrestling. Batista is one of the nice guys, not only in the ring but outside as well. When we met him he was still in the "Evolution"-stable and therefore a bad guy but he did take time to talk to us and pose for a photo. Out of character the man was charming.


I also made the sign below for Batista. Its quite a common sign and you see variations of it on every WWE-show but I still think this one came out pretty well.




No comments: