30/12/2007

John Cena sign

This sign did not come out as well as I wanted to since I completely f-up the snipersight which is supposed to be round! There is something about round shapes that I just cant hack! Anyway, the idea of the sign is not to bad, its original, I do not think I have ever seen "Fas-CENA-ting" on any other signs, at least not when I drew this sign which was some time ago, and the whole theme is fairly catchy. So if it was not for the round shapes it would have been good. We have never spoken to Cena, we were in the same hotel-lobby as him in the beginning of his career but since he was busy talking to other wrestlers we never went up to speak to him. I might make a new one if we know he will be coming to any of the shows we go to but I will be sure to work on round bits a bit more!


No comments: