03/02/2008

Christian Cage, Captain Charisma wrestling signs

Here are two signs I made when Christian (Cage) was still in the WWE (he is now currently in the TNA). Both signs were made in my facepainting days and they are therefore not so good. What I did was try to play with Christians catchphrases on the first one and the message, the peepulations choice is not to bad but thats not enough to make a good sign. I was not at all happy with it so I quickly made another one.


The second sign was inspired by all the electionposters you see and Captain Charisma for President was not a bad message to put on a sign, sadly enough I had to draw another face and you see how that ended up. We have met Christian but the signs were in our room at the time so the photo we took of him and my kids is without the signs. Would you like to see that photo, and a bunch of others, you can just go to http://macgregor.webblogg.se/wrestling/ were we publish pictures from all our meetings with WWE Superstars.




No comments: