10/02/2008

Triple H wrestling signs

Triple H is one of our all time favorites and we have of course made a couple of signs to cheer for him. The first one on display here is our "The past, the present, the future"-sign and we are quite happy with the message but I could have done some more with the layout. Its a good sign thou and I am quite sure HHH would enjoy it, at least more than the second sign I have made.

The second sign was actually one of the first signs I ever made. Its a caricature and I am not sure if the King of Kings would be entirely pleased with it. I found a caricature on the net and then I tried to copy it a bit and add some of my own. I am most pleased with the shirt that I drew and overall its an OK sign but I decided to stay away from the caricature-part in the future.


And as an extra bonus I have added the photo I took of The Game and my kids when we met him in Helsinki Finland. He is a really nice person, like most wrestlers are, and it was quite cool to meet the man in person.




No comments: