10/02/2008

Deuce and Domino wrestling sign

Deuce and Domino are a quite new tagteam in the WWE, at least they were quite new when I made the sign, and they are currently on Smackdown. Its hard to come up with ideas if you have not seen the wrestlers so much so here I went more for the visual than for the text. What I did was basically steal the logo from the Marvel character DareDevil och put Deuce & Dominos names beside it. Its an OK sign and the colours helps it get noticed but thats about it. We never got a chance to speak to D & D at the airport, they were sort of busy so we just kept in the background but it would be nice to flaunt the sign in front of them one of these days. As always, this also took time, but its the extinsive colouring and I do have to think that thru if I am going to massproduce new signs for the next event we will be attending. But thats if of course since nothing has been decided yet.


No comments: