10/02/2008

Jamie Noble wrestling sign

Here is a "easy made"-sign featuring Jamie Noble. The easy part is that I never drew anything, I just wrote and that cuts down on the worktime quite a lot. Still we are quite happy with the result and I am sure Jamie would have been as happy as us if he would have seen it! He did not since it was in our bag we did get a chance to exchange a few words and take a photo of him and my son (more photos of our meetings with wrestlers and divas can be found at http://macgregor.webblogg.se/wrestling/ , just scroll down to the arcive and work your way up).


So to the important part, the actual sign. Just text as I wrote but I thought I was quite witty coming up with "The Noble art of aggression". We will keep it and use it the next time because we do like Mr Noble who was quite a nice guy even thou he does not look so happy on the photo!




No comments: