28/10/2007

The Highlanders wrestling sign

We have never seen the Highlanders live but since I am originally from Scotland we thought that we should be prepared. At one time there were rumours that they were moving the tagteam from RAW to Smackdown so we were kind of hoping to use this sign in Barcelona. Never the less, if they are still with the WWE the next time we go we will bring it then.

What I did here was draw the scottish flag as a background and then I got the idea for the text from looking at one of my many whisky bottles. The Highlanders beeing a tagteam, well, thats truly a double, I would not have it any other way! It took some time to draw this one, especially the tartan in the text which is quite hard to see on the picture. Mind you, after a few doubles I always have problems to see!


No comments: