06/10/2007

Vincent Kennedy McMahon sign

This sign does not have any history since we have not met Vince or seen him live. We have only been to House-shows and it seems that the chairman of the board seldom or never attends them. Pity that because it would be rather cool to see Vince perform. Anyway, the actual sign is, as all wrestling fans can see, taken straight from one of the storylines Vince has been involved in. I have often wondered why the WWE never printed a McMahon T-shirt where it read Join the Club on the front of the shirt and Kiss my ass! on the back. I sure it would have sold a lot at the time of the storyline, I know I would have bought one! I am quite happy with the way the sign came out, the message is good and the picture that I drew of Vince is actually quite lifelike, something you cant say about some other signs that I have drawn and that you will see later in the blog. We are keeping the sign in hope that we will go to the US and see a PPV live one of these days and actually get to see the man himself in person. Tonight´s the night for No Mercy 2007, that would have been a great place to display this sign.





No comments: