21/10/2007

Rob Van Dam, RVD sign

We have never seen Rob Van Dam live, which is a pity. As of know when Rob is not wrestling we dont know if we will ever get to use this sign that I made but we are hoping for a comeback so we will keep it.

I got the idea for the sign from one of my sons RVD T-shirts. It has a skeleton of a dragon on it and its one of his cooler shirts. I thought that I would just try to copy the dragon and add a little text and then I would have a cool sign! It looks better in real and you see the detailing on the sign much better and I am quite proud of it. Someway its much easier to do drawings in black & white, when I add colours I generally f thing up! Its a large sign and I hope we get to use it one of this days because it did take some time to get it perfect!

No comments: